Friday, September 7, 2007

Accept the Pain

Been meaning to update my blog for the longest of time! But life sometimes runs faster than one can manage to keep up..

Anyway for starters, for the past year, life had not been that easy for me, both on the career front, or on the personal side. Many a times when life is down, I consider myself blessed that there will always be someone, somewhere, usually a friend, who’ll send me some forwarded messages that suddenly helped to brighten up my day and warms my heart. These messages give me encouragement to strive on, sometimes they are just simple messages that tries to make sense of our very existence in this world. At other times, they do not carry any serious messages, but simply, just a kind warming gesture showing you that you are not all alone in this world, and somewhere, someone is thinking of you.

So, sharing with all..the latest that I received this morning from a friend. Its called,
“Accept the Pain”. Enjoy.
















No Pain No Gain… Accept the Pain, Future will be Fruitful…
Don't feel the work you are doing is pain, because there are always a reason for that pain or work.
So face the pain, for all the pain you face, there will definitely be happiness & success ahead
.

No comments:

Another suitcase in another hall?

Its a rainy Sunday afternoon here in Brussels. I am sitting in my living room here, with 4 open suitcases in the hallway, and trying to so...